In the fourth quarter of 2013 we launched disABLE The Brand. The success of the Brand thus far can be attributed to all of those who recognize that a person’s disability does not “disable” the individual. Being disabled is only a frame of mind. Here are some statistics that show our success in just three short months:
• Sold over 300 articles of clothing
• 1,100+ likes on the Facebook page
• 11,000+ views on the website
• Shot a promotional video with MVision Films
• $5,100 in sales
• OVER $450 DONATED TO CHARITY (20% of profit)
In 2014, we are going to go hard in all four quarters, like Jordan, with our tongue out! A few of our goals for the upcoming year include:
• $30,000 in revenues
• $3,000 donated to charity
• Engage with several politicians on the blog (State Senator Daylin Leach is posting January 6!!)
• Host and participate in events
• AND MUCH MORE!!!
When I created the first t-shirt, my goal was to launch a one-time fundraiser for Muscular Dystrophy, but the support we have received and the impact the Brand has had has motivated me to create an organization that will continue to show the world that we can ALL make the choice to disable our limits. I thank you all for supporting the Brand in 2013 and I hope you will continue with me on this journey in 2014 and beyond! I hope everyone has a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! BOTTOMS UP!